• DIANA KVARIANI has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment. Unless other term has been agreed upon, payment for the products shall be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Dinersclub. Diana Kvariani has all the discretion to cancel or deny orders. Diana Kvariani is not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
We accept the following methods of payment: Visa | Mastercard |American Express | Dinersclub.
Risk of loss
• All items purchased from DIANA KVARIANI are insured in accordance to the shipping contract. The parcel is declared to be lost if the delay in delivery reaches up to two months. In the case of lost parcel our contractor will be notified and after series of investigations, if the parcel is still missing, you will be compensated for the full amount of your order. Customer will always have an option to request a replacement, depending on the availability.
Acknowledgment of rights
• You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights are covered by the Intellectual Property Rights. You will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the program expressly set in this agreement. You hereby agree that you will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, documentation, as well as create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the program or proprietary information related thereto.
• Failure of DIANA KVARIANI to comply upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions and agreements hereof shall not be deemed as a loss or waiver of any rights or remedy that we may have, nor shall it be interpreted as a waiver of any subsequent breach of terms, conditions or agreements. Hereof terms, conditions and agreements shall continue to be in full force and effect.
• No waiver by either party of any breach of any provision
hereof shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent or prior breach of the same or any other provision.
• This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Georgia, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles.
• Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Georgia, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.
• The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein.
Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this agreement to any person at any time without notice.
• In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
• Information that we collect
DIANA KVARIANI needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive our newsletters, or use certain services.
• The data will be used for the following
Your data will enable us and our processors to fulfill your order and notify you about its current state as well as for statistical purposes to improve this e-store and our services to you. We may also send you from time to time information about products, services, details of promotions and special offers from DIANA KVARIANI. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, we offer a range of ways in which you can inform us about your mailing preferences:
• All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe.
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
• Information shared with others
We may contact with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research and promotions management. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than DIANA KVARIANI.
One of the purposes for which we may disclose your address and zip code details is to avoid fraud. We may also disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
• Privacy of children on our website
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 13.
The security and confidentiality of your information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, we review our security procedures. Despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.